Angular is a type script based web/mobile application framework. It is an opensource web/mobile framework developed by Google. It has a great community support.
Why to use angular ?
- It follows MVC(Model-View-Controller) approach.
- It follows modular structure(i.e components, directives, pipes, or services)
- Re-Usability of code
- It supports Unit testing
- It uses type script so we write less code and do more.
- Due to it’s modularity it can be maintained easily.
Install pre-requisites for angular
sudo apt-get install curl python-software-properties curl -sL https://deb.nodesource.com/setup_12.x | sudo -E bash - sudo apt-get install nodejs # check version node -v # Also, check the npm version npm -v
- Install Angluar CLI Globally
sudo npm install -g @angular/cli
Create first application(“my-app”) with Angular-CLI
ng new my-app
It will ask some questions read it and answer accordingly.
- Now, It’s time to run the application. To do it just execute the below commands in terminal
cd my-app && ng serve --open
- It open’s a screen like above in the web browser. Angular dev server runs on a port 4200. Hurray! Congrat’s you have created your first app.
Stay tuned for agiliq blog more tutorials on angular.
You can subscribe ⚛ to our blog.
We love building amazing apps for web and mobile for our clients. If you are looking for development help, contact us today ✉.
Would you like to download 10+ free Django and Python books? Get them here